Cretin-Derham Hall Girls Basketball program offers competition at several different levels: Varsity, Junior Varsity, B Squad and Ninth Grade.
Girls Basketball season begins Monday, November 16th, 2015. The Varsity Basketball Season is 18 weeks in length with section playoffs held in early to mid March. Junior Varsity and B Squad teams compete from late November to the beginning March. Ninth Grade teams will compete from December to late February. Holiday Tournaments between Christmas and New Years are on the schedule for most teams in the program. Each level will have practices Monday - Friday and most Saturdays.
- 2015 Girls Basketball Team Information
- Basketball Shoes Flash Store
- Spirit Wear Flash Store
- Here are the Open Gym practice dates and times for Girls Basketball. Please take advantage of these opportunities to get together with other players and compete and drill together. Please watch your email for any schedule changes.
Saturday, 10/31 12pm-2pm
Wednesday, 11/4 6pm-7:30pm
Saturday 11/7 12pm-2pm
- There is a Winter Sports Meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 28th, 2015 at 7:30pm in the Commons. Student-Athlete and Parent(s)/Guardian(s) planning on trying out for Girls' Basketball should attend the meeting. If you are unable to attend the meeting, please contact Head Coach Joe Lynch.
- Team pictures can be ordered from Michael Murray Photography. Password is 15Raiders. Team photos and varsity action shots may be ordered from the Online Gallery.