Cretin-Derham Hall Tennis Program offers Varsity, Junior Varsity, B and a
C team. There are tryouts for all of the tennis teams. The amount of
matches each team plays varies for the different levels. The Varsity level competes in 16 regular season matches.
Tennis Season begins Monday, Aug. 12th, 2013
. The Parent/Athlete Meeting
is scheduled for Monday
at 6:00PM in the Field House.
In the event of rain/weather, please check this website or the Athletic Hotline at 651-696-3375.
- Varsity uniforms are purchase by the players. The cost will vary between $35-50 each year. Players will provide their own black skirts.
- JV tops will be provided by the school. Players will provide their own black skirt.
- B-Squad & C Squad:Must purchase shirts ($15 and provide own shorts or skirt. The B and C Squad will use the Purple Tie Dye Shirts. If you do not have one and need to order, please call or email the Athletic Office with size by Aug 9th. 651-696-3310 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Spirit wear for team members and families will be provided in the beginning of the season.
- All teams will travel to away games via a school bus (or coach bus for out of town trips).
- Buses will leave at 2:50 pm, unless otherwise noted.
- For the protection of athletes, if an athlete is planning to return with her parents, a WRITTEN notice must be provided to the coach prior to the parents and athlete’s departure. We must know who to expect on our bus on the return trip.
To deal with tennis-related concerns, please follow these steps to ensure the proper attention and process:
1. The parent or the player may contact the coach of that particular team.
2. Contact Mr. Spika (email@example.com).
3. Contact Ms. Loeblein-Lecker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Girls Tennis Team picture date TBD . Team photo order forms will be passed out at the Parent/Athlete Meeting or you can print off this order form. Click here for picture order form.