Student Support Services
We recognize that individual growth and learning take place in all aspects of a students life. Supporting this growth and development is essential in helping students make healthy and satisfying decisions. We support student achievement by addressing a student's academic, career and social/emotional development.
Social Emotional Support:
- Crisis intervention
- Responsive services for mental health
- Referrals to outside agencies
- Various groups offered on topics such as loss, friendship, career exploration, family change and others based on student demand and interest
- Chemical education
- Monitor academic progress
- Four year planning
- Registration support
- Resource to classroom teachers by providing speakers, groups, academic support, etc.