Class of 2023 Timeline
October — April
Future Raiders Visits
Please call our Admissions Office at 651-696-3301 or select a date online to schedule a day to experience all CDH has to offer you.
Fill out the TADS Financial Aid Application online.
Thursday, January 17, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
You are invited to our Open House for 7th and 8th grade students and families. The program begins in the Joe Mauer Field House at 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, January 19
Application due date for the Class of 2023.
Saturday, January 19, 8:30 a.m.
Incoming 9th grade (Class of 2023) placement test.
- No registration is required.
- Bring $10 testing fee and a pencil.
- No calculators allowed.
- Enter through the Activity Center doors on the Albert Street side of the school.
- The test will take 3.5 to 4 hours.
- Scholarship offers are available for all students who test at CDH and score a national cumulative of 90%. The student will receive a $2,500 scholarship for his/her 9th grade year.
- All incoming 9th grade students (Class of 2023) who apply to Cretin-Derham Hall are encouraged to take the placement test at CDH. This test is referenced for academic placement purposes only. The results from this test, along with academic information from your child's grade school, will be used to recommend course level placement.
Application for the Carondelet/Lasallian Scholarship is due.
Teacher/Principal endorsement for the Carondelet/Lasallian Scholarship is due.
Application for the Schaller Raider Brigade Scholarship is due.
All students (Class of 2023) who submitted their application by the deadline date of January 19 will be notified by mail mid-February of our admittance decision.
Tuition Assistance Application (TADS) Deadline
The deadline to apply for assistance for the 2019-20 school year is February 15. (CDH ID#23312)
Incoming 9th Grade Registration
Students who were notified by mail that they are accepted to CDH are invited to register for fall classes on February 28, following this schedule -
A – L: 3 – 5:30 p.m.
M – Z: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
March 12th 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Incoming 9th Grade Make-up Registration
If you missed registration on February 28th please contact Tony Leseman at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the make-up registration.
Families who applied for tuition assistance will be notified of their award, if their child is registered, before the end of April.