Carondelet and Lasallian Scholarship Application
There are three requirements to complete the application:
- Students submit a completed Application for Enrollment to CDH. Application is available here.
- Students submit a scholarship application and essay before February 1, 2018.
- Students request a Principal/Teacher Endorsement by providing this link to a short questionnaire. The Principal/Teacher deadline is February 15, 2018 and must be received for the application to be processed.
No application will be considered until all three requirements are submitted to Cretin-Derham Hall.
Students, please UPLOAD a PDF of your typed essay.
The essay must be 500 words or less and will be reviewed for content, clarity, and general 8th grade writing skill. By submitting this essay, you are promising that this is your own work. Feel free to have an adult review your final draft.
Please respond to ONE of the following questions:
- What role does FAITH have in your life?
- How have you shown LEADERSHIP as a teenager? (This does not have to be focused on or limited to traditional 'elected' positions.)
- How do you SERVE your community? How is serving others important to you?
To complete your application you must request a teacher or principal to complete our Endorsement Form. This form deadline is February 15, 2018.
*It is the student's responsibility to provide the principal or teacher with the link to the online form. Simply copy and paste this link into an email to your principal or teacher.