Carondelet and Lasallian Scholarship Application
There are three requirements to complete the application:
- Student submits a completed Application for Enrollment to CDH.
- Student submits this scholarship application and an essay before February 1, 2019.
- Student requests a Principal/Teacher Endorsement by providing a link to a short questionnaire. The Principal/Teacher deadline is February 1, 2019, and must be received for the application to be processed.
No application will be considered until all three of the above requirements are submitted to Cretin-Derham Hall.
Please upload a PDF file of your typed essay into your scholarship application. We recommend the essay is finalized before starting the scholarship application.
The essay must be 500 words or less and will be reviewed for content, clarity, and general 8th grade writing skill. By submitting this essay, you are promising that this is your own work. Feel free to have an adult review your final draft.
Your essay should answer ONE of the following questions:
- What role does FAITH have in your life?
- How have you shown LEADERSHIP as a teenager? (This does not have to be focused on or limited to traditional 'elected' positions.)
- How do you SERVE your community? How is serving others important to you?
To complete your application, you must ask a teacher or principal to complete our Endorsement Form. This form deadline is February 1, 2019.
*It is the student's responsibility to provide the principal or teacher with the link to the online form.