2021 Cretin-Derham Hall Athletic Hall of Fame - June 17, 2021
This event was originally scheduled for June 2020. It has been rescheduled for June 17, 2021.
The CDH Athletic Hall of Fame was created to recognize all student-athletes, teams, coaches, and others who have made significant contributions to the school’s athletic community, whether at Cretin, Derham Hall, or Cretin-Derham Hall.
The goal is to not just recognize individual athletic accomplishments, but team successes. So, the CDH Athletic Hall of Fame includes the induction of championship teams to highlight the importance of all team members and coaches.
CDH is proud to announce this year's inductees:
- 1991 & 1993 Raider Boys Basketball Teams
- 1991 Raider Girls Softball Team
- 1981 Derham Hall Gymnastics Team
- 1957-60 Cretin Football Teams
- Mike Scanlan '70 - Played football, hockey, and baseball at Cretin. Football and baseball at Butler for one year then finished his collegiate career playing football at the University of St. Thomas.
- Cathy Childs Clyde '85 - Played volleyball and basketball and ran track at Derham Hall. She continued her athletic career at the University of St. Thomas and the University of Minnesota.
- Lauren Gibbemeyer '07 - Play volleyball at CDH and the University of Minnesota. Currently a member of the U.S. Women's national volleyball team.
- Courtney Norman '98 - Competed in gymnastics for CDH and the University of Minnesota.
- Natalie Roedler Bollinger '98 - Played basketball and soccer at CDH and continued her soccer career at the University of Wisconsin.
- Corbin Lacina '89 - Played football for CDH and Augustana College. Spent ten years in the NFL, playing for the Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, Minnesota Vikings, and Chicago Bears.
- Ryan Harris '03 - Played football at CDH and Notre Dame. Spent nine years in the NFL, including as part of the 2016 Denver Broncos team that won Super Bowl 50.
- Jack Hannahan '98 - Played football, basketball, and baseball at CDH. Continued his baseball career at the University of Minnesota then spent nine years in Major League Baseball.
- Ray Hitchcock, Honorary Raider Award - After playing football for the University of Minnesota and the Washington Redskins, Hitchcock has coached at CDH for 20 years, impacting a generation of football players.