April 14, 2018
2019 Taste of CDH!
Great Food • Great Fun • Great Car Raffle
Save the date for Saturday, April 27, 2019 @ 6 p.m.
Tickets for the Taste of CDH will be on sale after the first of the year and are $50 each.
New for the Car Raffle this year: Co-curricular teams, clubs, and organizations will be selling the $50 tickets during all three seasons, not just in the spring.
Proceeds from ticket sales will benefit students' co-curricular activities. The money will go back to the team, club, or organization that the seller represents and can then be used by the team for enhancements that meet some of the items on their wish list, once approved by the administration.
Here are just a few examples of how your previous raffle proceeds enhanced our students’ real-life experiences.
- The Wrestling team was able to purchase two mats, allowing the team to host sectionals at home for the first time.
- The Boys Basketball team paid for additional training for the players – guess that worked out well!
- The Girls and Boys Hockey teams paid for a mural, highlighting the teams’ histories and traditions, in the new locker room.
- The JROTC program used the extra funds to defray the costs of the annual team-building trip to Camp Ripley and purchase specialized drill team equipment.
- The Baseball team purchased the necessary drainage tiles under the varsity field to keep the field playable during the spring rains.
To purchase a raffle ticket, contact a CDH student or call Peggy Schafer at 651-696-3319 in the Advancement Office. Winners will be drawn at the Taste of CDH on April 27, 2019. You do not need to be present to win.