Transcript Requests

Current Students

Current Cretin-Derham Hall students who need an official transcript for a scholarship application, a college application, or for another purpose, should see Mrs. Reding in the Guidance Office. Students are able to print an unofficial transcript from Infinite Campus.

Official vs. Unofficial Transcripts

  • Does the transcript need to be official or unofficial?
  • Current students, parents/guardians are able to view and/or print unofficial. transcripts from the Reports link in Infinite Campus.
  • If you are unsure, request an official copy.

Graduates and Former Students

Graduates and former students can request a transcript using our online request form. The cost is $6 per copy.

NOTE: If you have official transcripts sent directly to you, they are sealed. If you open them, they become unofficial and may not be accepted as an official document.