Father-Daughter Dinner Dance
Dance the Night Away
This long standing tradition is a highlight of the winter season. The annual Father-Daughter Dinner Dance will be held at the Intercontinental St. Paul Riverfront Hotel (formerly known as the Crowne Plaza). You will enjoy your evening beginning with a social hour, followed by dinner and dancing. Photos by Michael Murray Photography will also be available. It's a memorable evening enjoyed by fathers and daughters. We also welcome grandfathers, uncles, brothers, or friends.
If you would like to volunteer for this event, please sign up today!
SENIORS : Please send digital photos "then & now" of you and your dad to:
Please use CDH senior photo in the subject line and please include your name
Saturday, April 9, 2022 (Please note this is a new date and was postponed from January 29, 2022
- Social 6 p.m.
- Dinner 7 p.m.
- Dancing immediately following dinner
- Valet parking will be available
- $55.00 per person
Registration for the 2022 event has closed.
Cretin-Derham Hall Parents' Association Event Policies
- Refunds - due to catering costs, we are unable to offer refunds five (5) business days prior to the event.
- Walk-ins are highly discouraged.
- Alcohol is not served or consumed at any events that include students.