Father-Daughter Dinner Dance
Dance the Night Away
This long standing tradition is a highlight of the winter season. The annual Father-Daughter Dinner Dance will be held at the Intercontinental St. Paul Riverfront Hotel (formerly known as the Crowne Plaza). You will enjoy your evening beginning with a social hour, followed by dinner and dancing. Photos by Michael Murray Photography will also be available. It's a memorable evening enjoyed by fathers and daughters. We also welcome grandfathers, uncles, brothers, or friends.
If you would like to volunteer for this event, please sign up today!
Saturday, April 9, 2022 (Please note this is a new date and was postponed from January 29, 2022
- Social 6 p.m.
- Dinner 7 p.m.
- Dancing immediately following dinner
- Valet parking will be available
Registration for this event will open soon
Cretin-Derham Hall Parents' Association Event Policies
- Refunds - due to catering costs, we are unable to offer refunds five (5) business days prior to the event.
- Walk-ins are highly discouraged.
- Alcohol is not served or consumed at any events that include students.