A Night for Father-Son Bonding
The annual Father-Son Banquet is an event you won't want to miss! All male students and their fathers/guardians are encouraged to attend this long standing Cretin-Derham Hall tradition.
You won't want to miss the entertainment for the evening: Magician/Comedian - Kristoffer Olson!
Photos are available through Michael Murray Photography. Packages start at $15, cash/check only.
Sunday, February 24, 2019
- Time: 5-8 p.m.
- Location: University of St. Thomas, 3rd Floor Woulfe Alumni Hall, Anderson Student Center
- Fajita Buffet for $35 per person
- Attire is Smart Casual
- Registration closes on February 19 at noon.
We cannot accept registrations after this date and time due to limited seating and food count.
Cretin-Derham Hall Parents' Association Event Policies
- Refunds - due to catering costs, we are unable to offer refunds five (5) business days prior to the event.
- Walk-ins - we are not able to allow walk-ins.
- Alcohol is not served or consumed at any events that include students.