Cretin-Derham Hall is a Catholic co-educational high school, co-sponsored by the Brothers of the Christian Schools and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, committed to Christian values and academic excellence in grades nine through twelve. We will educate young men and women of diverse abilities, cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds for opportunities in post-secondary education. The school is located on a large campus in the Highland Park residential area of St. Paul.
We are committed to the values of Catholic, Academic, Leadership, Community, Service, Diversity, and Equity.
Faculty or Staff Positions
Cretin-Derham Hall is hiring a full time Spanish Teacher for the 2018-19 school year. Applicants should have a Minnesota Teaching License and experience is preferred in teaching Spanish 2 and 4, all grade levels.
Please send resume and credentials to Lauri Malm , email@example.com. Application deadline is August 13.
Night Facilities Tech (2nd shift)
The responsibilities of this position are to maintain a clean, operational and safe environment for Cretin-Derham Hall faculty, staff, students and guest. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Coordinates and monitors the performance of work by the contracted cleaning service in addition to assignments and event set ups for CDH evening facilities staff.
- Perform routine and project cleaning as assigned. Duties may include: Sweep /dust mop and machine clean hard surface floor, vacuum and/or sweep floors, clean glass surfaces, clean and disinfect lavatory fixtures, sinks and fountains, keep paper and soap dispenser filled and functioning.
- Performs regularly scheduled and assigned maintenance duties including but not limited to: cleaning and lubricating HVAC equipment, changing filters, changing light bulbs and ballasts, painting projects; documents the status of work and completes required logs.
- Reports, documents and recommends corrective action for needed repairs to the facility.
- Assists with the operation and maintenance of the school heating plant and building control systems.
- Interacts with building occupants to insure doors are open or closed, equipment needed is available, and all of their needs for the facility are met.
- Responsible for securing the facility including closing and locking windows, locking doors, insuring security lights are operating, activating the security system.
- Serves as the Facilities point of contact when the Director of Facilities is not on premises during assigned shift
- Perform other duties and assume other responsibilities as assigned or apparent.
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Licenses, certifications: possession of or ability to obtain a MN 2C boilers license within one year
- Experience in managing staff
- Successfully completed St. Paul/Minneapolis Archdiocese Essential Three (Background check, Virtus and Code of conduct)
Girls B-Squad Tennis Coach
We are seeking a Tennis coach for the girls B-squad team for the fall season. If interested, please send Tim Spika, Varsity Girls Tennis Coach, your experience and contact information. All coaches are required to complete a background check and Virtus training. Find out more about the CDH tennis program.
Taher Food Service
Come and have fun with the lunch ladies! The CDH Raider Café is hiring for the 2018-2019 school year. Approximately 20 hours a week. Previous food service experience is a plus. If you, or someone you know, might be interested, contact: Mary Winker 651-696-3326 or TaherManager@c-dh.org. This position is with our food service provider Taher.
The Cretin-Derham Hall Phonathon is a program made up of CDH students. This is our chance to thank our supporters, talk about the events and accomplishments of the school, and update supporters' information. Phonathon begins in September and runs until May. Students in grades 9-12 are encouraged to apply. We are always looking for great callers to join our team! The pay is $9 an hour. We work Monday and Tuesday nights from 4:45 to 8 p.m. If you are interested, please click on the link or contact Michlyn Walsh today!