Cretin-Derham Hall is a Catholic co-educational high school, co-sponsored by the Brothers of the Christian Schools and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, committed to Christian values and academic excellence in grades nine through twelve. We educate young men and women of diverse abilities, cultures, and socioeconomic backgrounds for opportunities in post-secondary education. The school is located on a large campus in the Highland Park residential area of St. Paul.
We are committed to the values of Catholic, Academic, Leadership, Community, Service, Diversity, and Equity.
Facilities Operations Manager
Under the direction of the Director of Facilities, this position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day department operations, campus security and building automation activities. Participating in the development and administration of procedures and processes in support of the operations. May serve as alternate to the Director of Facilities in their absence. This is a full time (12 month) position with benefits.
Qualified applicants should have the following education, experience, and skills:
- Knowledge of and experience with building management, access control, and security systems and software.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressively more responsible experience in physical plant operations & maintenance.
- Or a combination of education and experience commensurate with the requirements of this position.
- Knowledge of general office software, including Microsoft word, excel and use of databases.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Successfully completed St. Paul/Mpls Archdiocese Essential Three (Background check, Virtus and Code of conduct)
To apply please send resume and letters of recommendation to Paul Solmon.
9th grade volleyball coach for the August 12-October 15 2019 season.
Please contact/send resume to Volleyball Coach, Ellen Schafer.
CDH Girls Lacrosse Program
Cretin-Derham Hall is seeking hard-working and passionate coaches for our Girls Lacrosse program. Qualifications include a comprehensive knowledge of the sport of lacrosse; previous coaching, and/or playing experience is preferred. The ability to communicate with high school aged girls, parents, and athletic department administration is highly important.
The minimum time commitment includes weekday and weekend practices after 3 p.m. and all games. The successful applicant will be required to achieve any certifications or licensers that are required by Cretin-Derham Hall and MSHSL. Please send a letter of interest and résumé to Varsity Head Coach Sheala Osborne.
The Cretin-Derham Hall Phonathon is a program made up of CDH students. This is our chance to thank our supporters, talk about the events and accomplishments of the school, and update supporters' information. Phonathon begins in October and runs until May. Students in grades 9-12 are encouraged to apply. We are always looking for great callers to join our team! The pay is $10 an hour. We work Monday and Tuesday nights from 4:45 to 8 p.m. If you are interested, please click on the link or contact Michlyn Walsh today!