Cretin-Derham Hall is a Catholic co-educational high school, co-sponsored by the Brothers of the Christian Schools and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, committed to Christian values and academic excellence in grades nine through twelve. We will educate young men and women of diverse abilities, cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds for opportunities in post-secondary education. The school is located on a large campus in the Highland Park residential area of St. Paul.
We are committed to the values of Catholic, Academic, Leadership, Community, Service, Diversity and Equity.
Cretin-Derham Hall is looking for an after school supervisor of students. Responsibilities include monitoring halls and other areas of the building after school from 2:30 - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday when school is in session. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cretin-Derham Hall is looking for a part-time accountant (0.75 FTE) who will be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the school’s financial records.
Essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain general ledger accounting structure.
- Post all AP and AR transactions and reconcile sub ledgers to general ledger.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly financial statement package for the Business Director, President and Finance Committee
- Manage Corporate credit card program
- Prepare all annual audit schedules and assist the Business Director in working with the auditors during the audit process
- Assist the Business Director with the annual budget.
- Associate Degree in Accounting preferred but not required
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals
- Ability to understand and analyze data
- Ability to communicate and explain financial information
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Consistent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please send resume and cover letter to Lisa Prescott-Williams, Business Director at email@example.com The application deadline is October 15.
Cretin-Derham hall is seeking an Assistant Gymnastics Coach. Please send resume and experience to Nicole Cleeton or call her at 630-748-9186 to find out more.
Cretin-Derham Hall is seeking an Assistant Wresting Coach. Please send resume and experience to Dan Willaert, Math Teacher and Wrestling Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cretin-Derham Hall is seeking an Assistant Alpine Ski Coach Position. If interested,please email experience and resume to Carrie Freitag.
The Cretin-Derham Hall Phonathon is a program made up of CDH students. This is our chance to thank our supporters, talk about the events and accomplishments of the school and update supporters' information. Phonathon begins in September and runs until May. Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors are encouraged to apply. We are always looking for great callers to join our team! The pay is $9.00 an hour. We work Monday and Tuesday nights from 4:45 - 8:00 pm. If you are interested please click on the link or contact Michlyn Walsh today!