Cretin-Derham Hall is a Catholic co-educational high school, co-sponsored by the Brothers of the Christian Schools and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, committed to Christian values and academic excellence in grades nine through twelve. We will educate young men and women of diverse abilities, cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds for opportunities in post-secondary education. The school is located on a large campus in the Highland Park residential area of St. Paul.
We are committed to the values of Catholic, Academic, Leadership, Community, Service, Diversity and Equity.
Digital Content Specialist
Duties: This position will be responsible for the CDH websites to assure they stay online, function without flaws and assure users a rich online experience. In addition, there will be special responsibility for social media and other communications needed as it relates to the News Hub and publications.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Webmaster experience required.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Social Media experience preferred.
- Works well in the face of aggressive deadlines, while maintaining data integrity and accuracy.
- Willing and able to accommodate flexible work schedule during critical periods.
- High degree of ownership and accountability.
- Self-directed to manage priorities, track multiple tasks, and problem solve.
- Photo and copy editing experience required.
- Create and manage the content/organization and technical programming aspects of the CDH websites.
- Perform all day-to-day maintenance of web pages both for main website and athletic website.
- Regulate and manage access rights to website and social media.
- Work with Athletic Director to train, support, and improve CDH athletic website.
- Compile monthly analytic reports on CDH websites.
- Examine and analyze site traffic via analytics to provide analysis of the website's health so that Admission and Advancement can monitor their efforts.
Communications and Marketing Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Director of Communications on the creation and dissemination of news, publications, weekly bulletins, announcements, emails and News Hub pages.
- Enhance Social Media presence, outreach and engagement
- Maintain a solid understanding of social media best practices.
- Develop strategies, content, and reports for social media.
- Support, create and engage with students, faculty, staff and administration to improve the CDH online presence with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Implement strategies to increase engagement and follower growth for CDH social media.
- Establish and implement social media monitoring and management of official sites.
- Manage and maintain photo system for Cretin-Derham Hall
Please submit resume and cover letter, portfolio and/or three writing samples and references to Mary King.
Deadline for Applications: Monday, December 11, 2017
Cretin-Derham Hall is looking for a part-time accountant (0.75 FTE) who will be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the school’s financial records.
Essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain general ledger accounting structure.
- Post all AP and AR transactions and reconcile sub ledgers to general ledger.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly financial statement package for the Business Director, President and Finance Committee
- Manage Corporate credit card program
- Prepare all annual audit schedules and assist the Business Director in working with the auditors during the audit process
- Assist the Business Director with the annual budget.
- Associate Degree in Accounting preferred but not required
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals
- Ability to understand and analyze data
- Ability to communicate and explain financial information
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Consistent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please send resume and cover letter to Lisa Prescott-Williams, Business Director.
The Cretin-Derham Hall Phonathon is a program made up of CDH students. This is our chance to thank our supporters, talk about the events and accomplishments of the school and update supporters' information. Phonathon begins in September and runs until May. Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors are encouraged to apply. We are always looking for great callers to join our team! The pay is $9.00 an hour. We work Monday and Tuesday nights from 4:45 - 8:00 pm. If you are interested please click on the link or contact Michlyn Walsh today!