CDH practices and plays 9th, B and JV games at CDH on the Wingerd Turf Field. Occasionally, CDH may host a game or practice at McMurray Fields.Teams will be bused to this location after school when needed.
2016 Football Parent/Athlete Meetings:
- Sunday, May 15th. 6:30pm in the Field House for incoming ninth graders and parent. This is not a meeting for returning players.
- Monday, July 25th. 6:30pm in the Field House - meeting for all football student-athletes and parent(s) for 2016.
- 9th grade football fee is $145. 10th, 11th and 12th grade football fee is $110. This fee covers all rental costs, equipment and training for the season.
- Football Equipment Order - individual equipment purchases at discounted prices. Items will be shipped to your home and arrive the first part of June. The store closes 5/25/16. It will not reopen until late July.
- Team pictures can be ordered from Michael Murray Photography.
1. Go to www.michaelmurrayphotos.com
2. Click on the side tab named "Online Galleries"
3. Click on the "CDH Events 2015-2016" icon
4. Enter the Access Code "cdh16" and click Submit.
5. Select your desired gallery
- Team and individual photos can be ordered from the online gallery. Password is 15Raiders.
University of St. Thomas Spectator Information
Cretin-Derham Hall varsity football games are played at University of St. Thomas
- Univeristy of St. Thomas Campus Map
- Carpooling to games is recommended as parking areas are limited.
- Spectators should park in the lot at the intersection of Grand Ave and Cretin Ave on the west side of the ramp first.
- Parking in the parking ramp will be free of charge with the exception of any weekday games.
- Drop off spots are limited.
- Please drop off individuals needing assistant or handicap requirements on Cretin Avenue south of the ticket booths in the U drive.
- Residential areas surrounding UST require city parking permits. Please avoid parking in neighborhoods especially west of the stadium. NOTE, your car may be towed if you park in one of these areas. Please check the signage on any residential street and be mindful of the neighborhoods.
- St. Paul Police and UST Public Safety will help with traffic flow. There is a significant concern for pedestrians attempting to cross Cretin Ave and Summit Ave at non-intersection areas. Please use the cross walks at all times.
- Please arrange pick up of your son/daughter or adult fans in a location that does not create congestion. Picking up along Cretin Avenue is prohibited.
- Ticket sales will occur along Cretin Avenue. Pre-sale tickets will be available to students, families and the community on Friday's at home games when posted on the website. Pre-sale tickets will not be available for away other games unless playoff or state tournament games.