Explore the many academic departments within CDH.
A Cretin-Derham Hall education challenges students to reach their full potential in a safe atmosphere that is positive, caring, service-oriented, and, yes, fun. Our faculty is committed to educating young people with diverse abilities, needs, and talents, opening their hearts and minds to the challenges of tomorrow.
- 170+ courses to choose from
- 46 accelerated courses, including Advanced Placement, Dual Enrollment College Courses, and Honors
- Average class size: 21
- 3 languages (Madarin, Spanish, French)
- 3 levels of course placement (College Prep, Advanced, Honors/AP)
- Student/Teacher ratio: 12:1
See how CDH students and staff achieve academic excellence.
Find out how we support healthy young minds.
Check out our curriculum, academic requirements, and summer programs.
Learn, share, and collaborate with our online community.
Gain tech insights, how-to tips, and guidance for online safety.