Program for Advanced College Credit Transcript (PACC) and College in the Schools (CIS)

If you want to have your PACC or CIS transcript sent to your prospective post-secondary institutions, you will need to request it from the university.

To request your PACC transcript, please visit Saint Mary's website.

To request your CIS transcript, please visit the University of Minnesota website.