Meet Our JROTC Instructors
Our JROTC program has three full-time faculty members.
Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) Greg Hungiville
- BA in Criminal Justice
- MS in Training and Leadership Development
- Military education includes, Infantry, Air Defense, Maneuver Tactics Foundation Course, Command and General Staff College
- Served overseas in Africa, South America, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait
- Air Defense Operations Chief, MN Army National Guard, when he retired after 25 years.
Sergeant Major (Retired) Dave Berrisford
- A graduate of Cretin High School, Class of 1981
- A 23 year veteran of the U.S. Army and retired from active service in 2004
- Military education includes Primary Leadership Development Course (PLDC), Basic Non-Commissioned Officer Course (BNCOC), Advanced Non-Commissioned Officer Course (ANCOC), Battle Staff Non-Commissioned Officer Course, and the Sergeants Majors Academy
- Holds occupational specialties in chemical, aviation, both in maintenance and management and logistics fields
- Training and experience in the nuclear, biological, and chemical field
- Was the MN Homeland Security Branch Director before coming to CDH
Master Sergeant (Retired) Ken Peloski
- BS in Business Administration
- Emphasis in Human Resources Management
- Served 20 years Active Duty, U.S. Army (1982-2002)
- Military education includes Primary Leadership Development Course (PLDC), Basic Non-Commissioned Officers Course (BNCOC), Advanced Non-Commissioned Officers Course (ANCOC), Air Defense, Recruiting and Retention, and Station Commander's Course
- Formerly Senior Army Instructor at Minnesota Transitions High School Army JROTC program, prior to coming to CDH.