Here’s a quick look at a few facts and stats about Cretin-Derham Hall.
- Coed—grades 9 – 12
- College Preparatory—To better meet the needs of our students, we offer a wide range of course levels from college prep, advanced, honors, and Advanced Placement (AP), CIS (College in the Schools)
- 1:1 iPad program
- Monthly mass and prayer service, daily 7:15 a.m. liturgy
- 1070 total students in grades 9 – 12
- 52% male/48% female
- 25% students of color
- 84% Catholic
- Students come from more than 70 different grade schools and 26 school districts
Student/Teacher Ratio: 12:1
Average Class Size: 21
2017-2018 Tuition: $13,050—The tuition includes registration, books, and some activities. A $175 technology fee is charged to all students.
Financial Aid: In 2016-2017, $2.68 million in financial aid was distributed.
Location and Transportation: The campus is located in a residential area of St. Paul, MN, in the Highland Park neighborhood. Students in St. Paul who live more than a mile from the school receive a bus card from MTC to ride the bus for free. Other school districts reimburse for a portion of their transportation cost. Car pool information is available through our Admissions office.
- Classrooms equipped with LCD projectors and Apple TV's
- State of the art theater and black box theater
- Digital and film photography studios
- Ceramic, painting, and drawing studios
- Turf field for football, lacrosse, soccer, and softball; baseball fields
- Field house with three full size basketball courts
- 10,000 sq. ft. fitness center
- Versatile, spacious, band room and choir room with exceptional acoustics
- Campus-wide wireless network
- Science labs equipped with digital microscopes and 3D printer
- Counseling Department
- Over 170 courses; students are enrolled in courses that challenge their ability
- We offer 10 AP classes and 12+ dual enrollment courses for college credit from the University of Minnesota and Saint Mary's University of Minnesota.
- For students needing more assistance we offer an Academic Support Program with 3 full time specialists.
Athletics & Activities
- 27 varsity sports plus intramural sports
- Numerous opportunities for students to get involved in activities, clubs, service, and leadership
- Member of the Suburban East Conference