Here’s a quick look at a few facts and stats about Cretin-Derham Hall.
- Coed—grades 9-12
- College Preparatory—To better meet the needs of our students, we offer a wide range of course levels from college prep, advanced, honors, and Advanced Placement (AP), CIS (College in the Schools)
- 1:1 iPad program
- Monthly mass and prayer service; daily 7:15 a.m. liturgy
- 920 total students in grades 9-12
- 48% male/52% female
- 24% students of color
- 74% Catholic
- Students come from more than 119 different grade schools
Student/Teacher Ratio: 11:1
Average Class Size: 19
2023-24 Tuition: $16,105—The tuition includes registration, books, and some activities.
Financial Aid: In 2022-23, $3.1 million in financial aid was distributed.
Location and Transportation: The campus is located in a residential area of St. Paul, MN, in the Highland Park neighborhood. Students in St. Paul who live more than a mile from the school receive a bus card from MTC to ride the bus for free. Other school districts reimburse for a portion of their transportation cost. Carpool information is available through our Admissions office.
- 152 courses; students are enrolled in courses that challenge their ability
- We offer 17 AP classes and 10 dual enrollment courses for college credit from the University of Minnesota and Saint Mary's University of Minnesota.
- For students needing more assistance we offer an Academic Support Program with 4 specialists.
Athletics & Activities
- 27 varsity sports plus intramural sports
- 57 activities and clubs, along with additional service and leadership opportunities
- Member of the Suburban East Conference
- Ryan Stem Center
- Classrooms equipped with LCD projectors and Apple TV's
- State of the art theater and black box theater
- Digital and film photography studios
- Ceramic, painting, and drawing studios
- Turf field for football, lacrosse, soccer, and softball; baseball fields
- Field house with three full size basketball courts
- 10,000 sq. ft. fitness center
- Versatile, spacious, band room and choir room with exceptional acoustics
- Campus-wide wireless network
- Science labs equipped with digital microscopes and 3D printer