We recognize that individual growth and learning take place in all aspects of a students life. Supporting this growth and development is essential in helping students make healthy and satisfying decisions. We support student achievement by addressing a student's academic and social/emotional development.
- Crisis intervention
- Responsive services for mental health
- Referrals to outside agencies
- Individual, solution-focused counseling
- Chemical health education and counseling
- Monitor academic progress
- Four year planning
- Registration support
- Resource to classroom teachers by providing speakers, groups, academic support, etc.