Official Transcript Request Form

This information is for former students and graduates. Please use this form to request a copy of your official transcript.
NOTE: If you request that official transcripts be sent to you, they will be sent sealed. If the seal is opened, it may not be accepted as official.
If you have any questions regarding transcripts, please contact Peggy Mansur in the Counseling Department.