Cretin-Derham Hall is a proud member of the FIRST Robotics program. We believe that Robotics is more than building robots. Technology changes all the time. What we discover when facing a challenge like building a robot is how to bring all kinds of learners, all kinds of abilities, and all kinds of interests together so that the outcome is the best of everyone involved.
- All skill levels are welcomed and needed, technical or non-technical.
- We are in our tenth season with FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology).
- We currently have more than 45 students in all grades.
- In our 2016 season, we received the Gracious Professionalism Award at Eagan High School's build season competition.
- CDH students have gone on to college engineering programs around the country, and have worked for companies such as Cargill, Microsoft, Best Buy, and others.
The STEAMWORKS pre-season is just kicking off. We are expecting the largest team in school history.
Season officially begins on January 7!