The Cretin-Derham Hall Alumni Board is an organization whose mission is to foster spirit and a lifelong relationship between alumni and the school. The board strives to promote the goals of the school and to encourage programs of interaction between students, alumni, faculty, and staff.
The Cretin-Derham Hall Alumni Board is a group of active alums. Representatives from each of our schools, Cretin, Derham Hall, and Cretin-Derham Hall make up the board. The board meets bi-monthly throughout the year.
- Board members are encouraged to attend CDH events and all board meetings.
- Board members are ambassadors for our school.
- They represent our core values at Cretin-Derham Hall.
The President serves a two-year term and the Officers serve a one-year term.
President - Megan Fee Smith'00
Vice Chair - Brian Nalipinski'96
Secretary - Lindsay Miesbauer Wilhelmy’99
Past President - Tim Garcia'85
Tom Troskey'63, Barb Wylie Thompson'61, Dick McCarthy'50, Mary McGuire Lynch'85, John Samec'03, Brian Nalipinski'96, Christian Brandt'97, Lindsay Miesbauer Wilhelmy’99, Scott Anderson’84, Steve Altier’86, Laure Waschbusch'84, Peggy Gartland Schafer'79
The CDH Alumni Board is creating pathways for dynamic engagement opportunities that connect alumni to one another and to Cretin-Derham Hall.
As a member of the CDH Alumni Board:
1. Must make a contribution to Annual Giving at Cretin-Derham Hall.
2. Help activate and engage alumni by planning and executing networking, fundraising, social, and volunteer events.
3. Attend bi-monthly meetings on campus. Time spent outside of meetings will consist of serving on an event.
4. Attend and promote our events at Cretin-Derham Hall. Including A Taste of CDH, Community Awards, Alumni Leaders in the Classroom, Gala, Athletic Hall of Fame.
Positive attitude: must be willing to respectfully discuss ideas and opinions.
Collaborative spirit: must work with CDH staff and alumni of all backgrounds toward common goals.
Leadership: must be willing to work in smaller groups or as individuals to lead various projects & initiatives.
CDH Values: must comply with all program policies and procedures of CDH and the mission of the school. Cretin-Derham Hall is a Catholic, co-educational high school co-sponsored by the Brothers of the Christian Schools and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, committed to Christian values and academic excellence in grades nine through twelve. We will educate young men and women of diverse abilities, cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds for opportunities in post-secondary education.
Catholic, Academic, Leadership,
Community, Service, Diversity, Equity
Benefits: Develop leadership experiences and skills. Enjoy networking opportunities with Cretin, Derham Hall and Cretin-Derham Hall alumni of all ages. Remain engaged with CDH and its surrounding communities.
Come Join Us
We are always looking for alums who share the same common interest – Cretin-Derham Hall!
Please contact Michlyn Walsh