Leaders: Joe McCullough and Carlos Lopez
Faculty Advisor: Joyce Nordby
1. Expose students to the variety of options under the “engineering” umbrella through guest speakers. Working to also include alum under this umbrella.
2. Develop students into “problem solvers and thinkers”. To always have the question “how can I make this better?”
3. Provide opportunities for students to use the “engineering problem solving” process through tiered projects.
4. Provide opportunities to see engineering at work through fieldtrips and projects.
5. Provide a mentorship program for high school seniors beginning their first year of college.
Ms. Joyce Nordby (firstname.lastname@example.org)