One Last Night to Celebrate Together
The Senior Lock-In is an event sponsored by the Parents’ Association with the administration and faculty. This event is planned and staffed by CDH parents. The event is planned to give seniors a chance to be together as a class and celebrate their graduation in a safe and fun way. Volunteer here for this fun event!
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
- Immediately following graduation ceremony
- At Cretin-Derham Hall High School
- Casual attire
- Cost per student: $80
Confidential financial assistance is available by contacting Tony Leseman at 651-696-3302 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event immediately follows the graduation ceremony.
- Parents are to drop students off at the front door on Albert Street before 9:30 p.m.
- Once students arrive, they are to remain in the school until 4 a.m.
- Check-in closes promptly at 10 p.m. and the doors will be locked.
- Your son or daughter is required to be picked up by an adult after the Lock-In at 4 a.m.
- Parents must provide transportation to and from school; this is a very long night and we are concerned that students will be too tired to drive home.
- There is plenty of food, entertainment, and activities for everyone to enjoy.