Annual Raffle Sales Benefit CDH Co-Curricular Activities and Athletics
January 11, 2019
Interest in our annual Raffle has always been high, but this school year, the Advancement Office, in concert with the Athletics and Activities offices, decided to try something new.
Instead of selling the raffle tickets only in the month leading up to the Taste of CDH on April 27, 2019, co-curricular teams, clubs, and organizations will sell the $50 Raffle tickets during all three seasons.
WINTER SEASON (Sales: January 14-28) - Alpine Ski (Girls & Boys), Basketball (Girls & Boys), Dance Team, Highland Friendship Club, Hockey (Girls & Boys), JROTC, Swim and Dive (Boys), Table Tennis, Wrestling
SPRING SEASON (Sales: approximately April 8-22) - Band, Baseball, Close-Up, Golf (Boys & Girls), Lacrosse (Girls & Boys), Softball, Tennis (Boys), Track and Field (Girls & Boys), Ultimate Frisbee (Boys & Girls)
Purchase a Raffle Ticket for a Chance to Win a New Car
To purchase a raffle ticket, contact a CDH student or call Peggy Schafer at 651-696-3318 in the Advancement Office.
Tickets will also be available for purchase at the Taste of CDH. Winners will be drawn at the event on April 27, 2019. You do not need to be present to win.
Proceeds Benefit Co-curricular Activities and Athletics.
The proceeds from the raffle goes to the team, club, or organization that the seller represents, and can then be used by the group for their wish list items, once approved by the administration.
Examples of how previous raffle proceeds enhanced our students’ real-life experiences.
- The Wrestling team was able to purchase two mats, allowing the team to host sectionals at home for the first time.
- The Boys Basketball team paid for additional training for the players – guess that worked out well!
- The Girls and Boys Hockey teams paid for a mural, highlighting the teams’ histories and traditions, in the new locker room.
- The JROTC program used the extra funds to defray the costs of the annual team-building trip to Camp Ripley and purchase specialized drill team equipment.
- The Baseball team purchased the necessary drainage tiles under the varsity field to keep the field playable during the spring rains.
You might also like:
CDH was invited to perform the CDH Rouser to honor Joe Mauer '01.
Please review important changes in parking and traffic during the school day.
Lasallian Youth “Breakfast with Santa” has been a tradition with our Cretin, Derham Hall, and Cretin-Derham Hall community for more than 30 years!