Meet the Finance Committee
November 26, 2019
The Finance Committee of the Board of Directors is an essential part of keeping CDH on track financially. They have a number of responsibilities:
- Assists the administration and coordinate with other Board committees in preparation of preliminary budget for the timely issuance contracts and setting of tuition.
- Perform detailed review of the final budget annually. Monitor and report to the Board on monthly operating results.
- Review audited financial statements and report to Board.
- Assist the administration in preparation of annual report to be issued to the Board, parents, and alumni/ae.
- Review and present to the Board any policies with regard to the financial operations of the school.
- Monitor investment performance according to school policy.
- Seek bids for the annual audit, contract for those services, and presents the audit report to the Board.
Rick Long '79, Chair
Mike Dickson '83
CDH President Frank Miley
Mark Sexton '87
Tom Woessner '80